This week has been pretty hectic with the birthday celebrations. I can’t believe that I have one more year to be in my twenties, time flies by fast. By the way, my birthday is on April 1, which means that I am April fools baby. When I was younger, I would always get prank on my birthday by friends and family. When I would tell people that my birthday is on April 1 and wouldn’t believe me because people think it was a joke ( like Seriously!!) story of my life.
For my birthday I
29 Things you
didtnt know about Me
- I am an April fools’ baby
- I was born in Long Beach, California and raised in Texas.
- I went to the University of Houston to study Public Relations and Advertising in the school of communications.
- I am a dog person and maybe a cat lady
- I have been blogging for one year now and it ’s been a very rewarding experience and at the same time, there’s a lot of hard work put into.
- My favorite flavor is chocolate.
- Summer, Spring, or Fall season? Obviously, summer because of the warm weather and bikini season.
- What do you do in your spare time? In my spare time, I love to teach myself a new set of skills like Photoshop and editing videos in adobe premiere.
- Who’s your favorite Disney princess? Belle is my favorite Disney princess because she’s an amazing princess and I love her personality.
- My favorite shows are the American horror story, Friends, and NCIS.
- Top four favorite retailers: Target, Nordstrom, Ulta, and Amazon.
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Italian
- Bucket List: Japan, Iceland, France, Hawaii, and Greece.
- Are you a wine or beer girl? I am a wine Moscato girl
- lipstick or lip gloss? Lipstick
- Fashion icon: Rachel Zoe and Karl Lagerfeld
- Makeup products you can’t live without. Foundation, Brow pencil, and Lipstick.
- I am a Mexican American.
- luent in Spanish and English
- What languages would you like to learn? Chinese and French
- Favorite dessert: Macaroons
- Am the youngest of the four. I have two sisters and one brother
- Favorite superhero: Wonder Woman
- Favorite Movie: Pretty women, Coco before Chanel, and Crazy Rich Asians
- Favorite Actress: Sandra Bullock
- I am 29 years old
- Which one do you prefer Tea or Coffee: Tea
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas
I hope that gives you a bit more insight into me and my life. Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog.