Fall Fashion Styles.
Happy First Day of November everyone!
It feels like it has been a little while since I posted a blog post. Between my full-time job, recording my YouTube videos, and moving to a new home it been very hectic.
I am so excited that I am able to finally work on my blog and still be inspired.
Today’s post is all about the different types of style for this Fall season. I am going to share some few items that I like and bought from different stores.
- Brown Puffy Sweater: I bought this one in Shein website and I love the puffy sleeves with the little belt.
- White Sweater: This cozy and comfortable sweater I bought it from Target store.
- Burgundy dress: Shein has some amazing dresses for the fall season and with affordable prices.
- Black Booties: Target has some cute style shoes for the fall. I bought these boots last year but here’s some similar style.
- Plaid Knit skirt feature suspender straps- Found this cute outfit in forever 21 with all the fall season styles.
- Mustard wrap dress- I found it in Francesca for $14.99 and the color of the dress looks beautiful and it reminds me of fall colors.
I hope you guys got a bunch of outfit ideas and inspiration from this post!